Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mommy Issues.

OK, so me and my mom don't get along. We haven't gotten along since i was about 10 years old,once i turned 10 we just stopped getting along. We stopped talking,we stopped having good times and we just started arguing pretty much 24/7 . I used to feel bad about it, and be sad that i didnt get along with my mom. But now i ve grown to hate her,and at this point i stopped caring about it.
 But sometimes, i want that relationship with my mom that all the kids that i see on t.v have and some of my friends have. Were you can talk to your mom,and ask her questions, and know that shes always gonna be there for you and help you whenever you have that. And i think about my relationship with my mom and relized im never gonna have that. And once im 18 that dream is gone and so am i.